Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What happens between lives? Exploring the Afterlife renewal, karma and spiritual after death


Accurate Numerology Reading

What happens between life?

Regression therapy or hypnosis can help remind us of what happens when we die ... And before you born again?

Pioneering work (and controversial, I might add) the work of Dr. Michael Newton covers this area very detailed ... and even though I'm not a big fan of hypnosis regression past life memory recall in the morning, his work is fascinating and certainly worth it.

What is Past Life Regression, Hypnosis, and we learn what happens in the space between life?

Good question. Many people say they have a period of reflection, or even spiritual peace. Many claim that their interaction with various guides and teachers and spiritual soul mates ... very similar to that life can be seen here, only in a state of blissful spiritual.

Many tell us that these are the bodies they return, and specific lessons they are here to learn, and who are they exactly backwards, in general the same spiritual soul mate, from our group individual soul or family choose.

Note - and this is very important to remember when exploring everything.

I know that some of the above seems a bit nutty, and the New Age, and even spiritually stupid, many people assume that this is hard to believe believe. The truth is that you have to explore and experiment with a lot of yourself and make your own opinion and let the natural barriers (and "BS" if you find it) fall as you go, grow and through what makes sense for you to move on.

For example?

In my own life, long ago, I thought that this was crazy. And yet, when I live interactive experience with an appearance of someone who had just died, I found he was still alive, I'm here, that everything I thought I knew about the reality was wrong to make.

Once you accept this simple leap of "faith" and do what actually happened in any way, you begin to open up to the experience of others, and change your paradigm forever.

I have now heard hundreds if not thousands of people who describe what they have learned in life ... and for this reason, and because the consistency between their stories, it is not so easy to dismiss me. (Although I'm still skeptical in the best sense of the word, and believe nothing that I "personally myself tried and tested)

My best guess?

Who can read the latest life experiences, and different levels of relative brevity of many after their death, and the light and examining spiritual life and all that is a very real experience.

Accurate Numerology Reading
Design by BlogSpotDesign | Ngetik Dot Com